Venere.com — Hotel description and room price
The hotel was Casarufolo Paradise. From the description I was willing to pay the price Veneer quoted $189.00 per night.
The hotel was nothing like the description on Venere's website so we left after one night having paid for two. Later I saw this hotel listed for $59.00 to $89.00 per night. I have not asked for a refund all I have asked is for Venere to explain why they charged $189.00 for a $59.00 hotel room. I heard from a customer service rep named Abdul who told me I was not getting a refund. I never asked for a refund only an explanation. I do not recommend using Venere to book hotels. There are many other upfront and truthful sites who will answere a simple question.
More Venere.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue