Vanderbilt Mortgage / Don't talk to me like I'm your dog or other pet...

Emily has to be the worst person that works there. Can't wait till the last coupon gets mailed in cause I would really like to wipe my *** with it and send it in. tell them there this is the service I recv. So I'm just giving it back to you. Please don't ever send any customers there way let them go belly up. To *** with them. What comes around goes around. When they fold I hope there folks like Emily calling her and talking to her like she did me.Peace out to all and good luck dealing with Vanderbilt

A  19th of Apr, 2011 by
Yea they tried the tough talk with me. I threw it right back at them. I am perfectly capable of paying the note on my property. I have renters in it now. I have however decided to allow it to go back to them. My credit will take a hit, but honestly I don't care anymore. I own the home I live in, I have two new vehicles and we already pay cash for everything. They will take the mobile home back then sell it. They will then attempt to come after me for the remaining balance. My credit will have a foreclosure on it for 7 years. Now I owe 24k on the property and I pay a 12% interest rate. So in return for a negative mark on my credit I get to save over 400.00 dollars a month and I pay less than half of what I currently owe on a mobile home that I have long moved out of and got my use out of. An added benifit for this is the headache that the Vanderbilt people have to deal with as well as me getting the SUBLIME satisfaction of talking to their employees however I feel and of course spreading the word about how awful, and immoral their company really is. SUCK IT VANDERBILT EMPLOYEES! YOUR COMPANY HAS A FAILING BUSINESS PLAN! If a company treats its customers like this how do you think they will treat their employees when they go belly up!? Ill tell ya! You will come to work and the lights will be out and the doors locked! Karma is a mother!! Just remember YOU DESERVE IT!!
N  31st of Jul, 2011 by
Can I short-sell a manufactured home? Will I have to pay the difference in what its sold for and what I owe? I've paid $29000. over the past three years, and I am still $1000 OVER what I agreed to pay on the sales contract. The is PREDATORY lending! I'm sure I'm at fault for being a dumb ### and being suckered in to a loan like this, but they are still PREDATORS!

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] Logo Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]
500 Alcoa Trail