Value Plus / need to cancel within 30 days

While ordering a TimeLife set of cd's over the phone (talking to a live person), I was also offered a 25.00 Walmart giftcardt if I would look over Value Plus, a coupon savings etc, company. I had 30 days to look at their mailing and cancel if I choose to. Well, I haven't yet received any information from them and am unable to contact them with the phone number given to me, in order to cancel. I did not receive any gift certificates, and wish to cancel. One of my phone calls to them netted me a website to use if I wanted to cancel - "www.programstop.com. I am unable to access this also. Can YOu Help Me?? Or can you point me into the right direction of whom to contact? Because I used my credit card with TimeLife, I am afraid that ValuePlus will charge my credit card for their services that I am trying to cancel.
Thank you for any info you can give me.
Toni Thomas
6931 Hansen Rd Spruce, MI 48762 - email - thomasmeadowfarm@yahoo.com

Comments

• Mi
      7th of Feb, 2017

The number to cancel is 800-475-1942. It does indeed work, I have called it several times and every time I am greeted with, "Would you like to cancel your membership?" Not yet, but I likely will. I'm still searching for a review that says someone actually got their gift card and/or promised rebate.