Value Plus / need to cancel within 30 days
While ordering a TimeLife set of cd's over the phone (talking to a live person), I was also offered a 25.00 Walmart giftcardt if I would look over Value Plus, a coupon savings etc, company. I had 30 days to look at their mailing and cancel if I choose to. Well, I haven't yet received any information from them and am unable to contact them with the phone number given to me, in order to cancel. I did not receive any gift certificates, and wish to cancel. One of my phone calls to them netted me a website to use if I wanted to cancel - "www.programstop.com. I am unable to access this also. Can YOu Help Me?? Or can you point me into the right direction of whom to contact? Because I used my credit card with TimeLife, I am afraid that ValuePlus will charge my credit card for their services that I am trying to cancel.
Thank you for any info you can give me.
6931 Hansen Rd Spruce, MI 48762 - email - email@example.com
More Value Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Value Plus - Free Walmart 50.00 gift card 
- Value Plus - no website to get $25 gift card 
- Value Plus - Scam 
- Value Plus - No $20 in cash or $50 in Gift cards 
- Value Plus - no $40 walmart gift card 
- Value Plus - Bad Trustworthy Business
- Value Plus - Customer Service 
- Value Plus - unauthorized charges on my credit card
- Value Plus - credit card scam 
- Value Plus - Scary Info Found