Value City Furniture / Worst customer service

United States Review updated:

Try to get a hold of value city furniture? They have no customer service line!!! It ***!!! You have to already have an account to get a hold of anyone live? WTH? Worst place ever ever ever ever!! The stores are worse!!! What a broke down piece of trash!!! I applied for a credit card. I have excellent credit. They told me to call back to the store in two days. They gave me a customer service number in the mean time. If you don't already have an account it's worthless. You can't even get through at all. I called the store about ten minutes before closing like they told me to do. The Plainfield Indiana store by the way. They hung up on me while they where switching over to ask me questions and when I called back I couldn't get through. They manager was rude when I went in the first time although the sales person was nice. Stupid stupid stupid!!! Save yourself a hassle don't go to value city furniture!! They suck!!

Jo

Comments

• As
      Aug 30, 2009

I purchased over $2, 500 in furniture from Value City over a month ago. All but the coffee table was delivered to my apt. I was told it was suppose to deliver 2 weeks after the 1st shipment of furniture.

I went ahead and scheduled a house warming party the following weekend since I was suppose to have my table and my apt would be completely furnished at that point. Needless to say the day of the 2nd delivery comes and no coffee table. I called them and they tell me its going to be delivered next week after my housewarming party.

No phone calls! No letter in the mail! Nothing! How could a company not notify you that your furniture is not going to be delivered I have no clue. I haven't experienced such bad customer service in a long time.