Vacation Network, Inc. / Sale of Timeshare
My husband and I enrolled with Vacation Network, Inc. on
February 6, 1995 to sell a timeshare studio @ Hotel Cancun Palace in
Vacation Network, Inc. charged my AMEX card $497.00 to
market, advertise and sell our timeshare.
We communicated with Vacation Network, Inc. on April 11, 1995,
May 16, 1995, July 13, 1995, August 14, 1995, August 18, 1995,
August 29, 1995 and lastly on December 3, 1995.
To date, no response or communication from Vacation
Network, Inc. This company is a fraud and should be dealt
with the Better Business Bureau in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
I have many companies calling me to list my timeshare for resale
with them. Of course, for a price. After dealing with Vacation
Network, Inc. I would not trust another timeshare company
that deals with the resale of timeshare units.
Mr. & Mrs. Richard G. Colella
More Vacation Network, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Network Inc - Rip off do not deliver what they sell! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Fraud and cheating! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - refund of payments 
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Displeasure and people cheat 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Horrible company 
- Vacation Network Incorporated - Vacations
- Vacation Network - Did not deliver what they said they would, held my money too long, withdrew funds not authorized
- Vacation Network - Scam
- Vacation Network - No vacation confirmed
- Vacation Network - Stay away