UthiHealth / AcaiBerryUnauthorized Charges

T Review updated:

Placed an order for a FREE sample of AcaiBerry and agreed to pay the shipping charge of .99 cents. Never received the FREE sample. Terms and Conditions of UthiHealth state that if you cancel your order with in 15 days of ordering sample, you have no obligation and will not be charged for product. On the 14th day I have a charge on my credit card for $86.42. I was quoted a price of $39.95. I tried to call the number listed on the internet and never got through and was disconnected. I then opted to use the Live Chat option for assistance. I was told that I could return the order that was delivered to me on 8/17/09 with an RMA # and then I could get a refund. When I explained I never received the product, so I could not return it I did not get an appropriate response. I bascially started to get the run around and was told they only had limited information or authority. She did cancel my account, however I'm not sure they really did due to their inability to give me a straight answer. When asked for a working number I was given [protected], which is also a number that skips around and plays pre-recorded messages and then disconnects. In addition, per their terms and conditions I had 15 days to cancel and not be obligated and they charged me anyway and will not reverse it.

Aug 24, 2009

Went with the $.99 + $.01(??) on both products and received the cleanse in 9 days and the acai product in 14 days (15 day cancellation!). On the first on the month was charged $.99 + $.01 (x2), then on the 18th was charged $87.13 + $.87 (x2). Tried to cancel but due to the rules, not allowed to for that charge. It is now 8/24 and haven't gotted the product I was charged for on the 18th!!! Ordered this on line and didn't really see the 15 day policy listed anywhere. What a sham and a rip-off!!

• M
      Aug 24, 2009

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! And the won't refund my money. PLUS! They shipped two orders out, so I now I have twice the bill and an over draft fee. AND their costumer service number isn't working!

Aug 29, 2009

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME, They charge me 87.13 and now the send me another order that i dind ordered so ur customer service isn't working i want my money back plsss... i want my refund... i dont want no more products...

Aug 29, 2009

I WANT TO CANCEL THAT AND GET MY MONEY BACK IF I CAN GET IT BACK I DONT WANT NO MORE OF YOUR PRODUCTS...

Aug 29, 2009

YOU WEB ADDRESS THAT U GAVE ON THE PHONE [protected] AND [protected] IS NOT EVEN ON THE INERNET THIZ IS THE ADDRESS WWW.MYSHIPMENTHEALTH.COM AND YOU PHONES NEVER ANWER THEY JUST ANSWER A RECORDED MACHINE BE HONEST WITH THE PEOPLE AND GET OUR REFUND...

• R
      Sep 03, 2009

I agree I also ask for a free sample of the acari and the clense and was charged $87.13 and then another 78.53.
    This is a total sham and is a ripoff. I have tried to call and talk to someone to get the charges reversed but no one is answering. So I opt to have my bank card canceled becsues after it was said and done I am out almost $400 dollar on stuff that was supose to be a free sample to try and I was only going to have to pay shipping and handeling and now my account is over drawn and now I have over draft fee's on to of their crap. I am also contacting the fraud dept and reporting this as well hope the rest of you will do the same because this a ripoff and people are expecting a sample not to get ripp offffffffffff...

• M
      Sep 07, 2009

They have done the samething to me! I was on hold for over 20 minutes just to speak with someone. Now they say it's been cancelled and I will not be charged anymore. I am suppose to get a 'refund" from the product I never received and if I send back the bottle I did get, then they will reverse the charges. So Far, I am out $200. Maybe I will see it again, but more than likely, NOT! Please do not fall for their Bullsh__!

• I see everybody has the same problem as me. I just going to print this out and give to my bank for the fraud department, maybe than they will start responding to their customers.

• C
      Oct 05, 2009

i just cancelled my free trial offer. the number i called was [protected]...Egrass. the gentleman gave me his ID #, and also told me that my account was cancelled and that as a courtesy of their company, i did not have to send the product back. my free trial cost me 3.95 ...believe you me, i will be keeping an eye on my account, just in case.