USPS / parcel not delivered

Parcel was sent vis USPS on 21/11/10 and as yet has not arrived in Australia. Web page for tracking is useless.

When I use the web page to try and get further information it just freezes and nothing goes through. When I enter my tracking information it only tells me that the item left on 21/11/10 doesn't say it has been received in Australia so don't know how to track its whereabouts. I have made several purchases from US since this one and all goods have arrived, someone please find my $350 purchase as it is a Christmas present for my husband.

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Jan, 2013

I know what you are going through. I sent gifts to my grandchild which I paid for the confirmation... Well, the tracking states the selivery was complete, but my daughter never received the package. Mail is normally delivered directly to the door by postal drivers, apparently she was told that the package was delivered and left at the door step. I too sent over $200 worth of gift, not thinking that I needed the insurance and trusting the confirmation system, my grandchild was left with no gifts from grandma. We notified USPS, got the run around as usual and ended with a comment that "in the future, purchase insurance and since you didn't purchase the insurance, there's nothing we can do". My daughters home is secured and completely fenced in, they aren't close to the other homes around them, therefore, who would've taken the package? I questioned why I paid for the confirmation if they are in the business of leaving packages at the door steps of homes? I wasn't even offered a refund for the delivery confirmation purchase. I strongly believe the postal worker kept the items for themselves, if so, I hope their children are enjoying the childrens gifts... What a shame!!!