USA-Cigarettes.com / Don't make the same mistake I did

Ordered cigarettes from this site. They are in China. Website seems legit enough except they want you to Western Union the Money to China. They communicate well with you via email until they get the Money then you never hear from them again. Have not received cigarettes and they ignore my requests for a Delivery date or confirmation which they state on Website they give delivery tracking info. NOT HAPPENING. BIG SCAM... MY BAD FOR TRUSTING OVERSEEES COMPANY. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.

Om
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Kl
      22nd of Mar, 2016

I didn't read the reviews, , , , , call me a dumb American... To many red flags...

• Td
      1st of Dec, 2016

I saw this on the news, THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE! To resolve this scammer, place your order on their website. Next, take your previous Western Union email and forward it to them with "Ok, here is your money". The scammer goes to Western Union only to be told the WU number is not valid. They go back home and tell you "Please verify the numbers". You respond "Oh, sorry, typo". Scammer goes back to WU, and WU says again "Bad number". Back and for and back and forth. After a few of these do it again under a different email address. LET'S DRIVE THEM INSANE WITH TRIPS TO WU WITH NO MONEY!!! If they are flooded with bad WU numbers they will eventually go insane, especially if some non-bogus ones get buried in the flood and therefore money isn't ever claimed.

• Th
      16th of Mar, 2017

@tdors1123 Thats a good idea, I'm gonna do it. I remember years ago people would do a similar thing with Nigerian 419 scammers, you should look online about it on a site called 419eater.com, some of them are pretty funny with how much time & money they could get the scammers to waste, the stories are hilarious.

• Ra
      1st of Oct, 2016

Thank y'all for saving me too! I almost tried to complete my order and I figured I better research it first. I'm so glad I did!

• Br
      20th of Nov, 2016

Thanks for the warning

14th of Sep, 2016

This site is a scam, ordered cigarettes and paided by Western Union, DUMP AMERICAN. Tried emailing numerous times without a response. Terrible mistake. Total SCAM. Do not order from this site.

13th of Jun, 2013

Thought the western union thing was a bad thing, sending 100 dollars to China with a phone # with about 15 digits which was imposable to call!

• Br
      20th of Nov, 2016

Thanks for the warning!

• Wi
      19th of Feb, 2018

I have been using stogieworld.us they are good I live in Alaska. Save a to. Of money!

24th of Aug, 2012

I do not think this site is very good. I always buy cigarettes on another site http://buy-cigarettesonline.com/. I and all my friends for a long time buy cigarettes on the site. they accept Visa and Mastertsard. They have a very large selection of cigarettes at the lowest prices. They are the best in the internet

• On
      22nd of Jul, 2015

Thanks to ya'll! Just by chance I scrolled down & seen this which stopped me from making the same mistake. I was gonna place a order but was having trouble filling out the info which raised a red flag when they kept saying I had a account already but yet never ordered from them. When I couldn't find a phone number that was a second red flag. Well thanks so much from stopping me from making your mistake. Back to searching again.

• Ry
      18th of Sep, 2016

I ordered cigs and received the email to pay by Western Union. I dont remember ever giving any credit card info. My order says pending and I am not going to pay from Western Union. Will i lose any money? I hope not.

• Mo
      28th of Aug, 2016

I can't by from company without they phone #

• Et
      16th of Aug, 2012

Stop being those "Dumb Americans!" You buy something and you have to pay by western union? Huge hige red flag! In case you didn't know you are an open customer. So you can expect a nigerian scammer next they are preparing one for you since you seem to be a "dumb american" you know the ones that respond to their emails.

• Ti
      17th of Jan, 2017

@ethos THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN PERIOD. DONT UNDERSTAND HOW WEBSITES LIKE THIS CAN CO-EXTISTS. THE FBI SHOULD HAVE SHUT THEM DOWN BACK IN 2012. I JUST WENT TOO THIS WEBSITE IN SEARCH OF BUYING MY SMOKES ONLINE. http://www.usa-cigarettes.com/ (BAD NEWS)
    AND http://buy-cigarettesonline.com/ THIS IS A INVALID WEBSITE. I MEAN REALLY.

• Td
      5th of Dec, 2015

I had the same issue. Don't worry, I completely disabled the ability of their website to accept any further orders. They can no longer scam anyone else. See it for yourself. Try to add a product to the cart. You can't! It is because I have damaged their website permanently. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ON THEM! I know it won't get you or my money back, but at least it is something!

• Tm
      15th of Dec, 2016
    Best Best Advice +15 Votes

@tdors Well you didn't do a very good job, that website is still fully functional.

• Ho
      15th of Jun, 2018

@tdors I just ordered 2cartons of cigarettes, they told me on one screen that they would accept my debit card. Then on the next screen it told me that I had to wire transfer it. I emailed them to have an employee contact me, it seems extremely inconvenient to leave the house to go somewhere to wire it, what is the point of ordering online then!

• Lo
      19th of Nov, 2016

I like light cigarettes but i don't like Pall Mall, so i can't go to the duty free site, WHERE ELSE CAN I SHOP? I prefer Marlboro or Pyramid or Doral or USA, PLEASE HELP???

• Ca
      11th of Jul, 2013

So many better sites out there. This is where I personally buy cigarettes at
    top-dutyfree.com/?aid=10620791

10th of Jan, 2018

Hey like you I too found ciggiecity.us and started using them after almost falling to fraud to usa-cigarettes.com. I have used them for over a month now, and pay by moneypak. I live in Vermont, and although are cigarette prices are not as high as New York they are some of the highest in the country. They take about three days to get to me as well. I am glad that I found another consumer of ciggiecity.us, although there are quite a few of us out there.

• Me
      16th of Apr, 2018

Same garbage I'm going through!! Out 119 bucks. I was nervous about doing it but my dumbness was like "how could this website still be up if it's a fraud?" Yup, shoulda trusted my gut. Now after harrassing them they deleted my whole account! Well, I screenshot everything and have all my info and reported them as fraudsters on Western Union's website and filled a complaint through FTC so even if I don't get my money back hopefully I can help at least stop them. Absolute BS. I mean technically speaking smokers blow every dollar they spend on cigarettes but still would like to literally blow it lol.

27th of Apr, 2016

I bought some copenhagen there and I am in the same situation, nobody answer me… I spent like 124, 00 dollars paying by western union method...

• Ke
      23rd of Sep, 2017

@Marcelo Porto Me too! Obviously, someone in China is just laughing as the money rolls in - lost 128.00 myself. I truly hope there's karma or at least a hell thieving [censor] like this can rot in. Sorry for the language - I just hate people who prey on others.

• St
      12th of Jun, 2016

Very true. I had the same experience but didn't make the same mistake as the original complainer. I could see that something was up with their website formatting and fraudulent billing system. Thank you very much for not allowing the same scam to happen to me.