US Postal Service / slow priority mail

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

Priority Mail--slow and lost--where is it??

Web Site can not find it. Employees dont care--rude. they say wait for insurance to pay off.

We the people deserve better!!

Where do our lost packages go??

I will use UPS from now on. No more excuses!!

Tracking number is useless!! We need a bailout FROM the Post Office. They should pay me back!!

Ma

Comments

• Dl
      8th of Aug, 2009

They do not know where you lost package is at. It is LOST.

• Re
      25th of Mar, 2011

The US Postal Service should have it's name changed to the US Postal System. It provides NO SERVICE at all. I recently paid $32.95 to have a package mailed from Jacksonville, Florida to Cypress, Texas. The US Postal Service told the MAILER PRIORITY MAIL would take 3-4 days MAX!! It took TEN (10) full days to deliver this PRIORITY MAIL PACKAGE. I went to the Post Office to complain, but was told "there is NO guarantee PRIORITY MAIL will be delivered within the ADVERTISED 2-3 day (average) time frame. NO REFUND! Just an apology. Parcel Post would have been FASTER AND CHEAPER. The US Postal System is broken beyond repair. They charge exorbitant fees and provide nothing for it. Too many supervisors and not enough people to get the work done.
    I'm done with them. I'll use UPS or FEDEX from now on and they can put their mediocre and useless mail system where the sun doesn't shine once they pull their heads out first! The automated "Less than Customer Service" is also broken. It's time to let the US Postal System go broke and spend the money on more efficient methods of moving mail and parcels. Good bye USPS. You've just lost ANOTHER customer.

• Fl
      30th of Mar, 2012

Priority mail is a joke, unless the post office really means "lowest priority" mail. It took over 11 days for my package to ship from NYC to San Francisco. The tracking info on the USPS website was limited and never updated. I called to complain and it took two days for someone to finally get back to me. They explained there are no guarantees and "priority mail" really means bulk mail since my package sat on back of a truck for over a week. They should be fined for false advertising, as this is not really priority mail. I hope the USPS goes bankrupt along with all of their lousy employees.