The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved United States Post Office — changed my address even though I still live there
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The post office has decided that we no longer live at our current address. My daughter moved from our home to a different city over a year ago and is now receiving our mail at her current address. It seems the post office only looks at the last name that we share and not the first names on the mail. When she kept repeatedly getting the mail she called to stop any forwarding of her mail since the post office can not distinguish between her name and ours. Since she has done this it has gotten even worse, she is now getting most our mail and some of our creditors have taken it upon themselves to change our address even though we have not moved or changed our name. Even our local bank has gotten into the act sending our private banking business to her. How can we get this mess to stop?
More United States Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy