US Mattress — Return policy and fees
On Jan 20, 2016, I ordered 2 twin beds and 2 low profile foundations which were delivered on Feb 1. As soon as they were delivered, I realized the beds were too high for my children and that we did not need the foundations. I asked if the delivery service, which was still at the house, if they could keep the foundations and return them. They called the company who told them they could not do that and that I had to call and arrange for a separate return.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Denver, CO When I called to arrange for this return, I was informed that it would cost $150 EACH to return the foundations, which is more than I paid.
The company states they have a 100 day return policy but there is a charge for returns and restocking. Had I known that the return and restocking fees were going to be more than the items I purchased I would have bought them from another store. I feel that this is false advertising and that other buyers should be aware.
More US Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- US Mattress - Buyer Beware!!! 
- US Mattress - Selling defective merchandise 
- US Mattress - Defective merchandise 
- US Mattress - Warranty Scam 
- US Mattress - Bad Service. Not Reliable 
- US-Mattress.com - Horrible Company! 
- US-Mattress - Mattress
- US Mattress - S&F mattress 
- US Mattress - Mattress 
- US-Mattress.com - Bad experience