US Gas Mart/Uhaul / pennsylvania state lottery

Posted: Dec 4, 2017 by   User
I cashed in 6 winning scratch off tickets totaling $120.00 at 360 n 3rd st [309] US gas and mart/Uhaul this morning Dec 4 @approximately 10:30am (est). I asked the clerk for 12 $10.00 crossword scratch offs but I failed to notice for a couple hours that he only gave me 8. I went back to the store and asked the clerk and his younger female co worker, probably his daughter, to review the lottery take versus the lottery sold at end of day and I was met with attitude and contempt. They absolutely refused to look into it, claiming that I waited too long to come back. I told them I lived far away and I just happened to stop in that morning. My tickets numbered from 9 - 16. That means if they legally kept count of the tickets that they sold they should have easily been able to find the discrepancy. I understand that this is only $40 but the principal remains the same. This "business" that represents the state of Pennsylvania utterly and unequivocally failed to respond professionally to a cheated customer. I ask that a lottery representative look into this matter and find out why this small store would feel the need to take money that doesnt belong to them and refuse to do the right thing. I want my money back!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Gambling Games

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree