US Bank / terrible fraud!

1 Milwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:

Do not bank with us bank. They don't care about you and only find ways to scam out of your money. You can accidentally go over one dollar and put money in to fix it and notify bank but end up charging you 35.00 anyway. Use credit union or a small bank. After i fix everything i am closing my account and having nothing to do with us bank. I don't need people telling me I don't know how to manage my account as if i was still in grade school.

Va

Comments

• Te
      16th of Mar, 2009

I totally agree.. I just got my atm stolen and i guess they never got my fax.. took them a month to tell me! So I made another account there and they said it would have nothing to do with the old one.. guess i was wrong! They frooze that one too! Now I have to wait till they get my new paper work.. talk about crap! I am only 20 years old and they aren't taking me seriously.. I am sure they will take my attorney serious! Once everything is un frozen or whatever I am totally closing!
    DO NOT BANK WITH US BANK!

• Us
      18th of May, 2010

SIGNIN FOR AN ACCOUNT WIT US BANK IS LIKE SIGNING FOR LIFE PENALTY.

Opening an account with US Bank is the must horrible mistake to do.

While I had deposited $8000 to my US Bank, I spent $2 at StarBax about all must a month later. They charged $2000 over draft fee….

Why?

I was not supposed to use my account for 30 days, because my account was a new account. That is what they told me…

US BANK sucks account holders money with reasons they create. If you have an account with US Bank, no meter how you do, what you do, US Bank will find a way, find a reason to suck your money.

• Co
      19th of Sep, 2011

My mother passed away in 2006 at the age of 50 from cancer and we hadn't closed her US Bank account nor used her card. However someone managed to steal her identity and charge ~$1, 000 on the card. Not only did US Bank refuse to investigate, their customer service was incredibly rude when I explained to them my mother had passed away "Right. That's not our problem". I was 21 at the time and cried my eyes out at this comment. So I ended up paying the false charges at a "discount". As a cosigner on the card, I still see this on my credit report. All I can think about is how awful US Bank is when my mother passed away. WORST COMPANY EVER.