U.S. Bank Car Leasing / I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again
Over the past twenty years I've leased many, many cars. At the end of each lease I've turned in the car and have never -- not once -- been charged for any out of he ordinary wear. All of the cars I've turned in had some minor scratches, the occasional door ding, and so forth. No charges. Ever.
U.S. Bank, on the other hand, seems to have discovered a profit center in charges for "out of the ordinary" wear. After 39 months of use on a Lexus RX330, they found a buffable scratch on the front fender, treads too low on one tire, and scratches on the outer 1/2" of the rim or two wheels. The total charges for wear are $836.00. There is not a single other scratch on the car -- anywhere.
I called to tell them that I was willing to pay for the worn tire, but the scratches on the rims were going too far. I was curtly told that this is in their stated policy and that I could write a letter but they would bill me regardless. Thank you for calling U.S. Bank.
I will never lease a car from them or use any other U.S. Bank service. They have no interest in the customer and they appear to be using fine print to boost the bottom line.
More U.S. Bank Car Leasing Complaints & Reviews
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- Us Bank Arkansas - breach of contract, fraud 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - loan process
- US Bank / US Bancorp - credit card
- US Bank / US Bancorp - leasing
- US Bank / US Bancorp - taking my money
- US Bank / US Bancorp - ira beneficiary not properly notified