Upstate Nissan Of Anderson, SC / scam and cheating!
I have a one year old Nissan Sentra around 18000 miles. A sensor light came on the dash of my car. I called the local Nissan Dealership to ask how to reset the light. I was told to put 35 pounds of pressure in my tires and if the light did not go out bring into the dealership. I had my tires inflated to correct pounds of pressure but light would not go out. I carried the vehicle into the dealership for further diagnosis. The dealer drove my car out of my sight and returned in two minutes with the light off. He handed me a bill for $42.00 saying that he had to put more air into my tires and was charging me for labor. I did not authorize him to do any work--only to diagnose what should be done. I was not informed ahead of time to expect such an unreasonable bill. Upon receiving this bill--I called my father on my cell phone. My father discussed the bill and the service person hung up my cell phone on my father. At this point he REFUSED to return my cell phone and also to release my car to me unless I immediately paid this hefty, unreasonable bill of which I never authorized work to be done. At this point I told the service person to give me my cellphone and car keys or I would call the police. He then laid down my belongings and I left without paying the bill as he ran after my moving car.///The next day, I returned to Nissan to complain to the service manager, Charlie Nappi. I was further treated very unprofessionally and told never to return to this Nissan dealership again. I was treated this way because I did not purchase my vehicle from this particular Nissan dealership and because I service my own vehicle elsewhere.
More Upstate Nissan Of Anderson, SC Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Egypt - sentra
- Nissan Motor Company - Teana Dashboard become sticky and cracked (with crack lines)
- Nissan - consumer affairs bad service / service campaign for timing belt having to be re-done
- Nissan Motor Company - it cost $6,711.18 to replace the sensor for passenger air bag malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder