UPS Store / rude staff
I ask the clerk in the UPS office to box the items that I laid on the counter. Instead the girl filled the box with popcorn and place my items in the box and sealed it with tape. When she brought the b ox out I asked her if it was full, she stated no. I had additional items to be placed in the box. She took the tape off and proceed to say, "I do not want your glass items to be broken." (There were no glass items in the box. The n ext day or today I had additional items to send; again, the girl placed the items in the box along with popcorn. I abruptly asked her to take the popcorn out. I only asked for a box and there were no glass items. The other staff member stated that I did not have to be rude! The other staff member continued on with, you are rude, why do you have to talk so loud, etc. She could not shut up. Of course I will change UP store.
More UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- The UPS Store - rude service from two young girls running the store
- The UPS Store - customer service representative
- The UPS Store - undelivered package
- The UPS Store - amazon should stop using ups service
- The UPS Store - charge for no delivery!