UPS / unauthorized charges
UPS tried to deliver a parcel and no-one was home. They left a card advising me that they would attempt the next day. On the card was a brokerage fee of 36.98. The item that was sent to me by some stupid idiot in California DVS Sales sent to me a dvd and a secure digital card weighing what 3 oz. This has no value and DVS Sales could have put it in the mail for 3.00 bucks. UPS run everything through a supposed brokerage and charge the customer for this.
If you are in Canada and want something from the U.S.A. DON'T USE UPS. Use parcel post. Avoid this UPS rip-off.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- UPS Canada - package redirected to ups store. the store refused to release package with out extra money
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver complaint
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - over night delivery
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery