University Of Phoenix Reno / misleading information
The University of Phoenix talked me in to re-enrolling in their MFT Program. I told them I didn't think I could do the course work because I was still attending the University of Nevada Reno and working full time. I also commute one hour each way to work. They assured me I could try it for a while and it it was too much I could withdraw. Part way into the semester I could see I wasn't going to be able to do the program. I withdrew and then the letters, phone calls and harassment started. Although I received no credit, no school books and nothing but a lesson from the "School of Hard Knocks". I owed them over a $1, 000 for the use of the on line books and the portion of time I spent attending the class (probably 3 classes). I have been paying $30 a month towards the bill, but that is not enough to satisfy them so they have turned me over to collections and I am getting harassment phone calls. I have 28 Master Level credits from BYU and UNR and none of them were accepted by UOP. My adviced to anyone considering going to UOP is run as fast as you can to some other school.
More University Of Phoenix Reno Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix - financial aid scam
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans
- University of Phoenix - corrupt, scam, criminal (crap) "school"
- University of Phoenix - advisors: enrollment/ re-entry