Universal Vacation Club / Illegal paperwork

CA, United States Review updated:

I visited the Villa Group's Flamingos location in Nuevo Vallarta to undergo a presentation as the company claimed they had changed their product and fired all the criminal sales staff. I had done a presentation there a few years ago and was conned by a pair of lying con-men Jimmy Munoz and Gareth Jones. The membership paperwork was written in a confusing, illogical fashion and when I realized I'd been lied to I tried to cancel. What a hassle. para x says contract may be rescinded while para p says no refunds. None of their paperwork was "legal" by U.S, standards and I evenutually got my money back but with a lot of hard feelings. However, it IS a nice resort and when the airport shill said that everything had changed at the property I decided to give them a second chance at my business.
First person I see at the reception was Jimmy Munoz, now a manager. I was taken to the sales room and who was in charge? Gareth Jones. Sure, the program has changed to the benefit of the Villa Group but the same crooks not only hang out there but now run the place. They still play the same fake price game then drop it under false pretences or find a "foreclosure" that has $50, 000 of equity you can buy for $25, 000 and sell it in two years for $75, 000. Absolute, total B/S. Avoid the Villa Group/Universal Vacation Club at any of their locations - Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallara, Cancun, Cabo and now Loreto as each one is run by a cartel of thieves and liars from top management down.

Ch

Comments

• Mi
      30th of Nov, 2015

Gareth Jones is a liar and a thief. He pulled the same crap on us.