Universal Vacation Club / Scammers

Universal Vacation Club lied during the presentation and sweetened the deal with a Free Summer Week. Yes, they said entirely free, no maintenance fees. Turns out the other name for the Free Summer Week is a Gold Week which requires a maintenance fee. They say they never heard of a Free Summer Week. Our presenter, Rebecca McCallie really scammed us. She wouldn't return any phone calls either when we were disputing the contract terms. I filed with the FTC and the California States Attny who states they have no jurisdiction over the issue because the contract was signed in Mexico. We'll my answer is that UVC has no jurisdiction over me since I am a US citizen and the contract was signed in Mexico. I am currently mailing the US Consulate for Mexico in order to get out of this contract. If everyone that has ever had an issue with this company does the same, we may get results.

Va

Comments

• Ir
      28th of Oct, 2008

i try to get a rental form from suitegetaways.com/ and cannot get on their site.we are unknown.our membership # is 16-24143
    and our id # if g-1002586. i tried to send and e-mail but it was returned .last year they sent a check to juergen hiller, our name is Hille. one cannot call either.please help us.
    irmgard hille and juergen hille
    615 mountain meadows rd.
    boulder, co .80302
    phone 303-442-1132

• Db
      14th of Jan, 2009

Below you will find the letters I sent to the email addresses for the owners of the Villa Group. The Villa Group is the company that builds the hotels in Mexico and should be named on your contracts. They are based out of Mexico (conveinent) but have offices at the same address as UVC and ResortCom international. UVC is just a front and only handles the timeshare portion. We all have exactly the same complaint about unethical sales practices and lack of disclosure. The Villa Group is the party we should be talking to. Urge the people who visit your site to contact the Villa Group and the owners at the following email addresses:

FGONZALEZ@VILLAGROUP.COM

LUZMARIATORRES@PRODIGY.NET

• Db
      10th of Feb, 2009

My complaint with UVC has been resolved. Thanks UVC.

• De
      2nd of Oct, 2009

In response to the postings on this site, the Villa Group has responded to 90% of these issues individually. If there remains any further disputes we encourage our members to contact the Developers Representative directly at 619-683-2338 to resolve the issue.

• Si
      28th of Dec, 2010

That's what you get for feeding the corprate machine that is taking land from it's rightful owners just so that you can tan your white [censor] .why don't you just take it as a lose lime the natives have and move on with your life like we are tring to do with ours .Enjoy your family and mansion.and stop with this poor me crap. That's what you sheeple get when you wanna be greedy and want to own a place you only stay at one week out of the year.