United States Postal Service / package travels 1,150 miles in wrong direction!

Phone: 402-930-4490

I mailed a package from Lindsborg, Kansas to California on April 22nd 2013 to the correct address. The package went East 385 miles {not West} to DES MOINES, IA 50395 Depart USPS Sort Facility where it sat for 3 or 4 days. Then it was sent 190 miles to Kansas City. Once at Kansas City it was sent 190 miles back to DES MOINES, IA 50395 ! After traveling 1, 150 east of Lindsborg, Kansas it was sent to California. Today is April 30th and the package has still not been delivered! This is not the first time I have experienced this kind of problem with the USPS. I am just 1 person, just think of the other 300, 000, 000 + people in the US alone who have most likely experienced just 1 experience like this? And Congress shrugs of the USPS loss of $25, 000, 000 per day. YES, the USPS is losing 25 MILLION dollars each and every day!

Here is the tracking # 9449009699939823591381

Have a look at 6the path of this item!

Fl
Apr 30, 2013

Comments

• Te
      30th of Apr, 2013

The USPS complains all the time they are not making money. I wonder why!! Here is one for ya...I paid to mail a large box for a 2 day delivery and had to pay extra for that service. It took over 6 days to deliver the package. When I complained I was told by a very rude postal employee they don't guarantee delivery times. Then why did I have to pay extra for a 2 day delivery??? The USPS is a fraud and a joke. They need to go out of business. We no longer mail packages by them, we now only use FedEx and they always deliver as promised.