United Parcel Service [UPS] / terrible substitute driver
A substitute driver dropped off my Christmas photo cards (two medium sized boxes taped together) at the end of my driveway, instead of bringing them to my house the way my usual driver does. It is 450 ft from house to where the package was left. There is no reason why he did this except his typical laziness. We have a circle drive up by my house, for anyone to use. All other deliveries of ANY kind use this circle drive at the top and there are never any issues. This happened at 4:12pm on 11/21/2017. We were home, yet he dropped off the boxes down at the street instead of coming up to our home on Harvey Lane in North Coventry Township, Chester County, Pottstown, PA.
The sad thing is I've called the depot where he drives from to speak with the manager, and supposedly he's been "spoken to, " yet this still happens. I would say this is the 6th or 7th time over 3 years. I just want him gone from delivering to my home. He's been given ample time to learn from his mistakes.
Thank you for checking on this...
More United Parcel Service [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving