United Parcel Service [UPS] / scanning documents to email costs
I went to UPS on 680 Main Street in Walpole, MA. I went in there to scan some documents to email and they charged 26 dollars for the first 20 pages and then a dollar a page after... for a document that I used no paper and no ink and had it emailed they charged more for that service than for me to print the actual document.
They said it would cost me like 18 cents a page if i printed it. It is highway robbery and i would never have scanned it if i thought it would cost more. I don't blame the worker but her boss who puts these prices out should be fired. These prices are outrageous and ridiculous and in the future people should be warned of these prices before scanning the docs. Never in my wildest dreams would i have thought it would have cost me so much! I WILL NEVER GO TO UPS AGAIN, FEDEX IS WAY MORE UP TO DATE AND REASONABLE!
More United Parcel Service [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving