United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery of ups packages on 11/28/18
I received two separate delivery's UPS
Multi packages dropped off at my back door piled up I had to push packages away just to open the door. Gratefully nothing broke.
Three hours or about that not sure how long exactly apart the from the first delivery the second delivery was but, our health care worker found most expensive package left up against the wheel of our car in the car port. Don't know when I would have found it if it wasn't for the kindness of the care giver... or could have taken/stolen but thankful that wasn't the case.
Delivery would have been much easier to drop off at front door. Or open the screen door and put in porch would have been safe many do that. There are better options than to be careless and make it hard for handicap people to access or know or see a package in a carport. Please take better care in delivery's..
Just letting you know no harm done and grateful for that.. Better instructions and care would be appreciated ...
More United Parcel Service of America [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving