United Parcel Service / arrogant and unprofessional #

I am sick of hanging around all morning, waiting for a delivery, and then the guy comes and doesn't knock loud, as i've repeatedly requested, and never ever ever frickin' waits for me to answer!

I don't hear 100% and I am also physically disabled. I have repeatedly posted notices asking these jerks to knock loud and wait a decent length of time for me to answer — they never do. How is it, I can hear everyone else knock on everyone else's door — include the neighbour's door, and I can hear strangers knocking on my door, looking for someone... But never the stinking ups guy??

And there is no contact person available at ups. I am going to have to go to my disability advocate, and see if I can take legal action against ups. I'm fed up.

Do not use ups if you are disabled! They are arrogant unprofessional #.

Li

Comments

• Da
      5th of May, 2009

The post office is a monopoly and they know it. Once they start getting laid off because of bad business practices, maybe they will learn.

People fail to realize, we get laid off because business is bad. That bad business is because of us, the people that worked there. Don't look at the economy or management; look at the individual actions that force customers away.

Most unsatisfied customers never complain, they just don't come back.

• De
      6th of May, 2009

Hi Liam:

I'm so sorry to hear about the frustrations you've had with UPS. I work with UPS Public Relations and I want to help get this problem resolved for you.

Please contact me at upsfeedback@ups.com. I also sent a message to you through this site.

Debbie Curtis-Magley