United Auto Credit Corporation / Refused to submit good credit report even when perfect

UAC are total jerks. I paid my car off in 2005, on time, never late. Yet, because I had a bankruptcy that didn't include them or the car, they refused to report to the credit companies that I had good credit with them. Even when I owed them nothing and proved myself a responsible customer, they would not acknowledge my good credit with them. I have fought them and Equifax, etc., but to no avail. Once they do have your money they continue to treat you like the leper they decided you were. They take your money and DO NOTHING for you. Don't use them under any any any circumstances. These people should be the ones going bankrupt.

Va

Comments

• Kr
      18th of May, 2010

We are in the same boat, we filed bankruptcy and kept the car and the loan. After the bankruptcy was final that will not report to the credit companies, they won't even send a statement each month so I know where to send my payment. Yes, they have change addresses three times in the two years I have dealt with them and the only way I find out about the change is when they call and [censor] because the payments late. I wonder if my credit is worth it or if I should just let them have the car so I don't have to deal with the stress anymore.