United Auto Credit Corporation / Stay away

This company *** the big one. I had a late payment do because I couldn't find a working Western Union machine at the time. Some lady called me and I said to her "I don't understand how this company doesn't take electronic transfers of any kind, credit or debit and this going out of my way Western Union BS was getting old". I asked her why is this company making it hard for me to pay them THEIR money. She replied that it's to teach me a lesson because I have bad credit (which I don't). I said that's the dumbest thing I ever heard and asked her do you really believe that you let that BS come out of your mouth? She said yes. UACC is the worst, I say it again worst business I have ever had to deal with. It should be typed on the contract, we have gangster’s & thugs on the payroll so think twice before signing. UACC is like someone gathered up all the loan sharks off the streets and united them with their thug debt collectors together.

Va

Comments

• It
      22nd of Jul, 2008

This is a really funny complaint! See as of 02/2008 UACC does accept payments over the phone via credit card or ACH draft. Perhaps you should actually talk to the collectors at your office before spouting off.

• Ir
      15th of Oct, 2008

I got locked up because I was late with payment with UACC and it was due to 4000.oo worth of work done to a lemon car they finaced to me! car is in shop and they lied and said that shop did not exist and that I failed to give location of shop so they went to court house in Arlington va and said that I fraudulently removed car from premises like it was on there bank lot. They are really crazy and I want all my money I every put into car! I go to court 10/29/08 let me know if I have any supporters!!!

• Ri
      13th of Apr, 2010

This comment is for Itsme. I have been a customer with UACC for 2 yrs. and the service is HORRIBLE!!! Your right you can make a pymt over the phone but they tell you it'll cost you $15 to do so, which whether you want to admit it or not is a complete rip off. They harass people for no reason at all. I have told them not to call my place of employment and gave them my cell # along with my home # and they called my job anyway to be ignorant and that wasn't because my pymt was late but because they wanted to know if my address was still good! Obviously your someone on they're payroll because I have yet to meet or even speak with a "happy customer" of theirs. There have been times that I have talked to someone in the office and then later that day they called my references anyway to ask them questions about me. They not only harrass customers but they'll also harrass your references. I wish that I would've looked into this company before I signed my name on that loan. Everytime I look them up online, all I can see are all of the complaints.

• Sh
      11th of Apr, 2011

I was thinking about signing a loan with UACC but after reading these complaints, I decided to forgo the deal. All these people can't be lying on this company.