United Auto Credit Corporation / Lies and failed to return promised phone calls!
After 22 months of making all my payments on time by car was involved in an accident and declared a total loss. My insurance company paid for all but 600 dollars. I contacted UACC immediately and although they said they would go to bat for me, negotiate a payoff and work with me on the balance it was all a lie. After they received the money from the insurance company they renigged and told me that UACC never negotiates a payoff or any other thing. They said this loses their high interest rate money. Although I diligently worked with them over a two month period to get the best payoff and maintained my payments they lied, could not remember conversations, and failed to return promised phone calls on at least 5 occasions. This is the most unscrupulous business I have ever encountered. They were working with a very good customer and said the reason they did not return phone calls was because they were understaffed and everyone kept calling in sick. They acted as if that was my problem.
Anyone else have a situation like this...
More United Auto Credit Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation - It has been total hell! 
- United Auto Credit - Breach of agreement 
- United Auto Credit - Possible Illeagal Repo 
- United Auto Credit Corp. (FYI:Parent Company-United PanAm Financial Corp) - Unethical practice/link to parent company of United Auto 
- United Auto Credit Corporation - VERY RUDE ,HARRASSING 
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - supervisor and customer service
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - violation of fdpca
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - Extremely Rude and Unprofessional
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Unprofessional / unethical lending 
- United Auto Credit - saying i owe more monies