United Air Care / Unfinished work

Chatsworth, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866 914-3828

Got a cupon to clean the air lines from the airconditioner, turn out according to the tech. that we had asbestos on the air lines. He picture a great service with very easy payments, the problem is that the tech never did any work. They brought a crew of latino workers and left them to do the job, when they said it was done, the tech. or person in charge come and pick them up. No test as we were promised took place.

We personally check the work for the air is now constantly in use without cooling the house properly, and we discovered that the workers removed the insulation on the attic and just place it on a pile, in addition to this we discovered that the tape they used to secure the lines is leaking on multiple places, therefore we are cooling off the attic instead of the house.
My system is working worst than it was before this company put their hands on it, forgot to mention they also stole my jawbone from my cell phone.

Comments

Sep 11, 2008

They have since changed their name to "indoor air care" beware, they are BAD people!!!

• Ta
      Nov 05, 2008

Same thing here. This company came to my house and basically did next to nothing and charged me hundreds of dollars. Do not hire these people.

• Al
      Feb 21, 2009

I too received a coupon offering Entire Duct Package for $42. Unlimited vents to a single furnace. I scheduled in January for a February 1 appointment and was told they would try to schedule for that day and let me know. Didn't get a call. They had said if they couldn't do it that day, that they would for sure come on the 11th. They canceled the day before, due to some B.S. excuse. They rescheduled for February 22 and I received a call on the 21st confirming my appointment for the 23rd. I explained that the appointment had been set for the 22nd. They said they didn't have a crew in my area for that day but could do it on the 23rd. I told them that they were very unprofessional, that I lost confidence in their company and would not trust their employee's to enter my home.

I would NEVER use their services and would NEVER recommend them. I will however, tell EVERYONE I can, in my area, about the lack of professionalism and tell them to never use their services.

• Sh
      Feb 27, 2009

I had the misfortune of getting suckered by these people thanks to one of the $49 coupons. They came to my house, claimed that I had abestos in my ducts and refused to "agitate" the ducts. They quoted me some ridiculous price to get rid of all the abestos. Obviously, I was concerned but decided to not take their offer on the spot. Hired an outside inspector to check it out and turns out I had no abestos in my ducts. These jokers tried to use a health scare tactic to swindle me of $5000. DO NOT do business w/ these people. shady to the max.