United Air Care / Unfinished work
Got a cupon to clean the air lines from the airconditioner, turn out according to the tech. that we had asbestos on the air lines. He picture a great service with very easy payments, the problem is that the tech never did any work. They brought a crew of latino workers and left them to do the job, when they said it was done, the tech. or person in charge come and pick them up. No test as we were promised took place.
We personally check the work for the air is now constantly in use without cooling the house properly, and we discovered that the workers removed the insulation on the attic and just place it on a pile, in addition to this we discovered that the tape they used to secure the lines is leaking on multiple places, therefore we are cooling off the attic instead of the house.
My system is working worst than it was before this company put their hands on it, forgot to mention they also stole my jawbone from my cell phone.
More United Air Care Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- Continental Airlines - What a pathetic way to run a business! 
- United Airlines - Rude and Abusive Flight Attendants 
- United Airlines - unexpected baggage fees
- United Airlines - united airlines customer service
- Air Canada And United Airlines And Aeroplan - discriminatory and unethical behaviour
- United Airlines - I will never be flying with United again
- United Airlines - complaint submitted on July 29 was never resolved