UnionTelecomUSA.com / Unnecessary bill

I got one moth bill and they add other person call in my bill. Also when I call somewhere its disconnected automatic and always they charges me 0.39. They making fool out of people!

Pr

Comments

• Lu
      29th of Oct, 2008

ltrsgl ljkbvjdv areuig paserhgtuihgtrvgtnyav tu wuiowert

• Av
      6th of Nov, 2008

I fully agree to the above cooments.
    To me Uniontelecom seems to reflect what went on various states about a scam by cell phone companies who ripped customers and obsconded without further address.They represent a land lane example.
    I am having terrible problems with regard to their erratic billing procedure without any sense.They have a habit of jacking up the minutes used to national and international calls by retaining the number correct so that the customers do not suspect!.They have diversified type of misleading the customers and charging them.
    They add phone calls done by unknown to some one else billing and keep silent.I am quite charged for an international calls to a country unknown to me!
    Each time it is a question of spending hours in educating and questioning them.They have a general practice of jacking up bills to some $50-100 dollars per each cycle.When questioned, they would say they have given discount of say #20 or $25 dollars.What is this discount unless they have charged someone in excess.

What they agreed on initial discussion for long distance and international rates are not the one which reflect the bill.
    They have a stupendous track record of bad business practice to ripp off customers.Many a times even the toll free numbers are unanswered or kept down after disconnection when request mistakes are enquired!
    Any one would be careful while entering services from them

• Un
      6th of Jun, 2009

My comment is a sincere advise to any new potential customer of Union Teleom. DO NOT SIGN WITH UNION TELECOM. They are liars. They have a process of depositing a $39.50 in advance and they say that this is a 'DEPOSIT' and fully refundable. When I cancel my servise and asked for my deposit back, they said this was not a deposit but a one time 'ACTIVATION FEE' and not a refundable.
    People who have issues with Union Telecom, please register your complains with Better Business Bureau(www.BBB.ORG).

• Ru
      15th of Jun, 2009

beware of uniontelecom, they have a nother company called www.nuera.com and its uniontelecom owners.

• Mu
      16th of Oct, 2009

I totally agree with the comment above. UNION telecome gives the WOREST services ever! I was told that it was a great service and all, but they are all LIARS! They are all in India selling there services and say they are calling from "New York'. I was getting wrong charges every month and would have to call to get it fixed. And when i called the customer service SUCKED! They cannot speak proper english.. EVERY month i called and at last i got tired of it and cancled my service.. They charged me $39.99 as a one time fee and was suppose to be "fully" refundable when i cancled the account. Instead they told me that its not refundable and that if i wanted i could get a calling card from them. What makes them think that I would want a calling card from them when i dont even like the services. I advice to all the future and current customers of this company to discontinue it.. They are all LIARS!!!