Ulta Beauty — deception and discrimination by manager of ulta port orange fl
Since october angela kept telling me that next week we will be pulling applications and next week never came. I called on many occasions and was told the same thing over and over again. I was going through a very traumatic situation in my life and was looking forward to working at ulta. When it became apparent that i had been deceived and am now seeing a psychiatrist and a counselor due to the last straw so to be said.
If i do not hear from your corporate headquarters within one week from today (by December 17, 2012) i will be filing a complaint with the ada and age discrimination board. This is one of the most cruel treatments i have ever heard of and i was in law enforcement for over 20 years.
More Ulta Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Ulta - rip off company 
- Ulta Cosmetics - ulta being investigated by govt for discrimination, lawsuit in works 
- Ulta - misleading salon charges 
- ULTA/ Instyle Magazine - charged my debit card without my approval 
- Ulta - ulta will not even exchange a fragrance without a customer receipt 
- Ulta Beauty - ulta website online ordering
- Ulta - beware of crazy dallas manager 
- Ulta - customer support
- Ulta - highly disappointed
- Ulta Beauty - hair salon