Ugg Boots Australia — refund not received
I have learnt that you have to be very cautious buying over the internet. I bought my "uggs" last January from http://www.uggbootsaustralia.com.au/ thinking they were genuine uggs, they have in the smallest writing ever at the end of their website that they are not to be confused with ugg australia.
Total nightmare of a transaction. The boots were ok but the logo on the back said "jumbo ugg" which in my opinion looks ridiculous, and I was buying believing they were originals, I wouldn't wear fake uggs. They agreed to take them back, I sent them back and ever since they are ignoring my emails. Have emailed them approx 40 times. Trying since February 09 to get a refund!
I have now resorted to phoning them, awkward with time difference, they asked for proof of delivery which I have now emailed them so fingers crossed. STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU WILL WANT TO KEEP THEM! Such a waste of my time I'm fuming!
More Ugg Boots Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Ugg Boot Store - bad quality product! 
- Ugg Boots - fraud 
- UGG.GG AND GOOGLE - fraud 
- Ugg Boots - multiple false online clearance sites 
- Ugg Shoes Scam - fadulent company 
- Ugg Shop Usa - information 
- http://www.ugg.uk.com/ - fraud company 
- Ugg Boots - ordered boots and were not delivered 
- australian ugg au.com - ugg boots
- Ugg Boutique aka Eterno Media - scam