udr Tierra Del Rey apts. / abusive management
I have only been at this apt 6 months and from day one have been spoken to rudely, my apt complaints ignored for days if not weeks and phone calls are rarely returned.
I was not getting enough air comming through my vents and when matainence came instead of opeaning them more, he closed them all the way!
I felt very dizzy and called him back . He came in and refused to talk to me.
He raised his voice and told me I had shut the vents!
considering that I have multiple sclerosis and am in a whealchair, I was shocked!
I called the manager of the bld. and he sided with the matinance man.
becides the leaking dishwasher, the continuous falling of window screens, the toilet cloggong every week, the elevator not working for nearly a day and the garrage doors not shutting for nearly 2 weeks, which in that time a car was broken in to.
Worse of all, I recieved an eviction notice ! A women who does not like me has told the staff that my dogs hae been pooping in the elevator!
and the apt below claims barking and running around all the time.
Its really too much to take. I cant afford to move.
More udr Tierra Del Rey apts. Complaints & Reviews
- UDR - Don't rent from any of UDR properties 
- UDR - UDR Breaks CA Law - Class Action Law Suit
- UDR, Inc. - udr uses fake names in its leases to decrease tenant litigation 
- UDR (United Dominion Realty) - tenant abuse and illegal activity
- UDR - Horrible company to rent for: DO NOT RENT WITH UDR ANYWHERE THAT THEY OWN PROPERTY WITH!!!!@!!!! 
- United Dominion Realty Trust [UDR] - unethical behavior
- UDR (United Dominion Realty Trust) - udr is trying to get more money after we moved
- UDR Inc. - unethical behaviour
- United Dominion Realty Trust, Inc. - Unethical behavior and fraud
- UDR, Inc. - apartments