U-Haul / traffic ticket fee
Subject: U-Haul Phantom Traffic Ticket/Fee?
Interested in knowing if anyone else has experienced, after returning a U-haul rented moving truck back to U-haul, and after U-haul re-takes possession, later receiving notice that U-haul claims to have paid on your behalf a $25 traffic/parking ticket/citation (or any amount) with a $30 administrative fee (or any amount) and a $25 penalty (or any amount). Also you were charged an environmental fee. Basically, you know that YOU the customer did not personally receive the citation. The collection company hired by U-haul also tries to get the you to pay this alleged and disputed debt. No proof or validation of the actual citation, time, date, charges/grounds for the citation is ever produced.
More U-Haul Complaints & Reviews
- Uhaul - refuel policy unfair to the consumer 
- Uhaul - scam charges 
- Movinghelp.com Partnered With U-haul - flawed review system do not trust it! 
- Uhaul - truck rental 
- U-Haul - unauthorized charges 
- U-Haul International - horrible customer service/ failed to deliver as promised/ saw mill location yonkers ny
- U-Haul International - excessive charges and late fees for a broken truck
- U-Haul International - overcharged
- U-Haul International - tried to have trailer hitch installed
- U-Haul International - free storage with a one way rental