U-Haul / traffic ticket fee
Subject: U-Haul Phantom Traffic Ticket/Fee?
Interested in knowing if anyone else has experienced, after returning a U-haul rented moving truck back to U-haul, and after U-haul re-takes possession, later receiving notice that U-haul claims to have paid on your behalf a $25 traffic/parking ticket/citation (or any amount) with a $30 administrative fee (or any amount) and a $25 penalty (or any amount). Also you were charged an environmental fee. Basically, you know that YOU the customer did not personally receive the citation. The collection company hired by U-haul also tries to get the you to pay this alleged and disputed debt. No proof or validation of the actual citation, time, date, charges/grounds for the citation is ever produced.
More U-Haul Complaints & Reviews
- Uhaul - refuel policy unfair to the consumer 
- Uhaul - scam charges 
- Movinghelp.com Partnered With U-haul - flawed review system do not trust it! 
- Uhaul - truck rental 
- Uhaul And Republic Western Insurance - theft
- U Haul - self storage / customer service over phone
- U-Haul International - customer service at 12804 50th st. edmonton alberta canada
- U-haul Truck Rental - unauthorized credit card charges/scam/ripoff/
- U-Haul International - faulty wiring in tow hitch
- U-Haul International - my name is lou ann vlahovic 3150 birch circle whitehall pa 18052