[Resolved] TXU Energy Lufkin TX / business misconduct
Today we received a bill saying we owe $1, 311.97. Our bill averages out about $250 to $290 a month, we have never been disconnected or any thing of that nature. When we called to find out why our bill was this high we were told that we had to pay a deposit since we have been late twice in the past 12 months( only 2days the first time and 1 day the second time due to how our pay periods from our employers are, we are a paycheck to paycheck family). We never signed anything to acknowledge this and this policy is nowhere on the paperwork provided to us. Due to our long standing service with them we were told years ago that a deposit wasn't necessary and it was waived. What kind of practice is this? We now have until Dec. 29th to pay the deposit, this month's bill and $200 of next month's to keep our electricity on. We have 2 15-month old babies and a 10 year old that we now have to figure out what we going to do with since our electricity is going to be cut off...who do we contact to defend us from this company?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
TXU Energy Retail Company Customer Care's Response, Dec 21, 2010
I am sorry to hear about your experience with TXU Energy. I would
like to help you resolve your issues. Please feel free to email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org with a contact number and I will be happy to contact you
at your convenience.
TXU Energy Retail Company Customer Care's Response, Dec 22, 2010
We would like to research your account further to help resolve your issue, however we cannot locate your account without more information. Please email me so we can discuss.
I am sorry for your frustration and again I would really like to help .
More TXU Energy Lufkin TX Complaints & Reviews
- TXU Energy - TXU is one utility to stay way far away from! 
- TXU Energy - Switched to wrong plan! 
- TXU Energy & TXU Delivery - Incredibly poor service 
- TXU Energy - Scam and cheating 
- TXU - iThermostat 
- TXU Energy Retail Company - non compliance with cust. service & questions submitted
- TXU Energy Retail Company - electric service
- [Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company - txu a/c heat protection
- [Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company - I received a bonus gift card, and I was unable to use it. I have tried at least 15 times to get info on their recorded line.
- [Resolved] TXU Energy - Extrem bill charges to the account