TXU Energy / Billing

1 PO BOX 100001, dALLAS Texas 75310-0001Channelview, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-242-9113

I have called TXU month after month to get my bill straight because every bill that I have received have been estimated. I talk to someone different every month and every month I have to tell them my story over and over because apparently they dont bother to add notes on my account. They have told me that they will send somone out to do a re -read and I still cant get no adjustments made to my account. I have been promised that this will be resolved, I have sent them emails and nothing has been done. They came and changed my meter out on the last week of october and yesterday I saw the # and it was 01166 telling me that I dont use more than 1000 kilowatts per month but though every month since July they have been charging me over 2000 kilowatts and then for the month of September when we were without power for 2 weeks it came out higher than every other month. I dont have central air in my house I only use one window unit and I leave it off all day because I work. So therefore I know my bill cant be 400dlls or over every month. I dont know what else to do and I dont want to switch companies because I dont want this to go on my credit but I think I will have to because this is ridiculous and Im not going to pay something that isnt RIGHT!!!

Comments

• Fe
      23rd of Dec, 2008

I am so tired of TXU doing this... I knew I couldn't have been out here going through this alone! I just got off the phone with a "supervisor" for the umteenth time year... no one has answers and the company "oncor" which reads the meters are unreachable... the attorney general must be receiving hush money for this!