Twoo / violation of privacy

Vryheid KZN, South Africa Review updated:

Good day, I am sick and tired of these dating site. i got an email to say i am registered to twoo, never in my life, my wife went into this account and deleted it but yet i still get emails from twoo about girls whom wants to meet me, this is causing ttrouble in my relationship, we did try to email the address twoo provides but the email failed due to address not a real email address, i want my gmail account removed from this site foreseen i did not register to them and are sick and tired of receiving emails from them. my wife and i see this as a violation of our privacy. my email address is [protected]@gmail.com and my wife [protected]@yahoo.co.za
Please i need this removed from my account. kind regards m booth

Mb
Jun 8, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      18th of Jun, 2015

Hello Marc,

My name is Kasia and I'm a Community Manager on Twoo.com. I'm sorry to hear you receive unwanted emails from us. I wish you have contacted us through our helpdesk before (on our email info‐[protected]@twoo.com), then we could've helped you much faster.

I see you mentioned you have tried to contact us before. If you decided to do so by just clicking 'Reply' to one of those emails you received, then we wouldn't get the message. The emails are sent from a no-reply email, as you should be able to check in the invalid address return emails.

From what I see you had an account on Twoo coupled with your gmail. The account has been confirmed through your email, so if you don't think you have created it, I recommend changing the credentials to your email. The account has already been deleted, so no more notification emails will be sent.

Most likely you still receive invitations from your friends who want you to visit our website and create an account. At the bottom of those emails there's an 'Unsubscribe' link that allows you to stop them. However you won't need to do that anymore. I have just added both [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@yahoo.co.za to our special list, which means no more emails will be sent to you or your wife.

Kind regards,