TurboTax / tax refund delayed/missing
I filed a tax return with Turbotax this year. When the payment option came up, I selected the " deduct from your refund" option. After a few days I started tracking the progress of my return on the irs website. The refund was sent electronically on Feb. 6. After another few days, I noticed the money still wasn't in my bank account. I read over the payment terms and found out that Turbotax takes my WHOLE refund and funnels it through their bank ( First California Bank) before sending it to me. Anyway, I called First California to find out when I could expect my money. I was informed that they had received my refund, but Turbotax never sent them my file so my money was going to be returned to the IRS. It's been a few weeks now and I'm not sure what's going to happen, but this has been a horrible experience. Never again...
More TurboTax Complaints & Reviews
- TurboTax - what a nightmare! 
- TurboTax - screwed up direct deposit/irs will now send hard check 
- Turbo Tax Refund Card - green dot or cb&t bank 
- Intuit / Turbotax - accuracy guarantee class action suit? 
- TurboTax - cannot cancel account/horrible company 
- TurboTax - turbotax standard online edition
- TurboTax - tax audit service.
- TurboTax - I used free service 
- TurboTax - advertisement on television
- TurboTax - 2018 software program