Truecredit.com / Scam charges
Truecredit.com (by Transunion) offers a monthly monitoring service ($14.95)to protect your credit. I subscribed and then tried to stop the monthly service. It took me several tries to end the service and the monthly fees continued; how to cancel is not on any of their websites and a phone number is very very difficult to find. When I finally did contact a service rep, I was told the way to cancel was to go to my credit card information and enter all zeroes! I still cannot find a phone number (domestic USA) to call & lodge my complaint. Their service reps are out of country.
It is clearly a deliberate action on their behalf so that once you start the service it is extremely difficult to end it. You would think that a credit reporting agency (Transunion) would be more forthright and not have to resort to such underhanded tactics to its customers.
More Truecredit.com Complaints & Reviews
- TrueCredit - Fraud and scam! 
- True Credit - Un-authorized monthly billing 
- True Credit - SCAM and FRAUD upon cancellation! 
- TrueCredit - Can not stop subscription 
- TrueCredit - canceled and they charge me
- Truecredit.com - refusal to cancel my account
- Truecredit.com - Their name TRUE CREDIT, is a joke
- Truecredit.com - scam and misleading 
- True Credit - Inaccurate information
- TrueCredit - overcharged