Truecredit By Transunion/credit Monitoring / Changing Service w/out Notification
I've been a customer of truecredit since 2002. Today, I learned that they had significantly change my service without first notifying me. In my view, this practice is unacceptable, poor customer service, and a just bad business practice. The service I originally had with the company allowed me access to all 3-credit reports (TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax) and credit scores at anytime and as often as I wished, with only one monthly charge. Now, I only have unlimited access to TransUnion's credit report and I can only obtain access to the other 2-credit reports once per month. This is unacceptable, and the people I spoke to in their customer service office (in India) would not even offer to restore my old service. The line I received from them was basically the service is now different and I have no options. Well, I do have an option; I terminated my service with truecredit.
More Truecredit By Transunion/credit Monitoring Complaints & Reviews
- Transunion South Africa - Anyone can blacklist anyone in South Africa 
- TransUnion - Scam and fraud! 
- TransUnion - Blocks my government mandated free credit report 
- TransUnion - Unauthorized charges 
- Transunion Class Action Lawsuit - Alot of people who filed a claim got ripped off 
- [Resolved] TransUnion - credit report 
- TransUnion - blocked account
- Transunion.com - no service.
- TransUnion - customer service
- TransUnion - Purchasing report