Truecredit By Transunion/credit Monitoring / changing service w/out notification
I've been a customer of truecredit since 2002. Today, I learned that they had significantly change my service without first notifying me. In my view, this practice is unacceptable, poor customer service, and a just bad business practice. The service I originally had with the company allowed me access to all 3-credit reports (TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax) and credit scores at anytime and as often as I wished, with only one monthly charge. Now, I only have unlimited access to TransUnion's credit report and I can only obtain access to the other 2-credit reports once per month. This is unacceptable, and the people I spoke to in their customer service office (in India) would not even offer to restore my old service. The line I received from them was basically the service is now different and I have no options. Well, I do have an option; I terminated my service with truecredit.
More Truecredit By Transunion/credit Monitoring Complaints & Reviews
- Transunion South Africa - anyone can blacklist anyone in south africa 
- Transunion - scam and fraud! 
- Transunion - blocks my government mandated free credit report 
- Transunion - unauthorized charges 
- Transunion Class Action Lawsuit - alot of people who filed a claim got ripped off 
- Transunion - payment in arrears
- Transunion - credit scoring needs to be reformed in the u.s.
- Transunion - debt review appears on report which is in-correct - not getting any help in removing this
- Transunion - my credit score
- Transunion - inquiries still not removed after logging a dispute