Trophy Nissan / deceptive sales
I recently went into Trophy Nissan in response to an advertisement claiming a 98% approval rate and the fact that they have in-house financing. Upon credit check, I was denied a loan, which is strange because I don't have top notch credit but I have paid off two previous loans from other dealerships and have an active acount in good standing so I would think that I would be in the 98%? Anyway, after finding out that I would not qualify unless I put down a BIG $2100 down payment or have a co-signer on the deal, I left unhappy. Much to my surprise they called me back in the very next day claiming that they had received some sort of special funding for special finiancing. So I went back wanting to look at cars but the sales rep wanted me to come inside for some paperwork and did not want to show me any cars until I could get an approval. I told him that I had already been through all that and that according to their standards, I am already approved. I was totally surprised when this time they asked for $4200 down. Go figure! When I called in to complain, I talked to Skylar and I guess it would be best to say that he only made me fell worse and claims that they not only do not have inhouse financing, butthey do not advertise it, either???? I tried to forward this to their website:
[[[Please forward this link to Skylar as he claims to be concerned with customer satisfaction:
This is a good start!]]]
But guess what, you get an error message every time you hit send!
BUYER BEWARE! I only wish I would have cheked this website first!
The only good thing that came of this is that it allowed me to go back to Auto City for another car and they were great!!!
More Trophy Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - poor customer service and cvt engine failure
- Nissan Motor Company - about company free services
- Nissan - 2016 nissan rogue
- Nissan Motor Company - air flow sensor design in nissan serena
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra