Trivago — hotel booking
I was trying to book a hotel through Trivago, when i saw an offer for Hilton Airport International Mumbai. I was re-directed to Travelguru.com where i successfully booked a room for 07th May, 2017 check out - 08th May, 2017.
On reaching Hilton Mumbai, they informed me there was no booking under my name.
When i carefully looked at the booking voucher that Trivago had provided, they had re-directed me to some hotel called Hotel International Airport Mumbai instead of Hilton International Airport Mumbai.
This clearly is FRAUD.
You can clearly see it on their web-site and mobile application.
The url is :
When clicked on 'View Deal', it takes you to Travelguru.com but instead of Hilton Mumbai International Airport to some low grade hotel called 'Hotel Airport International'.
I expect a refund of my booking and additional compensation for the time, embarrassment i faced at Hilton and ruining my experience in Mumbai that night.
The Booking Reference Number is [protected]
Hotel Confirmation Number is TGU0003750728
More Trivago Complaints & Reviews
- Trivago - trivago hotel manager pro subscription
- Trivago - amoma travel site is a scam
- Trivago.com - unable to return money 
- Trivago - hotelquickly
- Trivago.com, Otels.com - problems with hotel reservation 
- Trivago - reservation for a room in bologna
- Trivago - hotel booking
- Trivago - hotel booking scam
- Trivago - no business received
- Trivago - hotel reservation confirmation