Tristar / too expensive felt scammed

1 1117 Tilden, Holdrege, NE, United States

I in April a guys stopped by to give us a 3 hour pitch telling us my house was a mess and it is not telling me that my current vac. I just bought was not good well it cleaned better than this crappy thing. They said you won a trip anywhere but had to come up with the money that is bull and then found out after the fact I had to put 350 down payment and then found out after the fact it's a 4, 000.00 vac. OMG what a joke I don't have the money and told them I can't pay this and they were mean and threatened me which I reported to the police and also called my lawyer they took my new vac. and I cannot use this crappy thing hall a stupid cansiter around with a 12 ft hose I hate this thing and wouldn't tell anyone to get it. I am stuck witht his crappy thing that half the time don't work and I hate to vac now where before I loved it. I have asked to come get it give me a refund and all they did was tell me I can't and wouldn't even listen I am in a hard ship and can't pay it they just threatened to come take care of this problem and me that night no problem resolved and I am going to have to go buy a vac. that works and not every part you can think if. IF I don't get a refund of 350.00 and also get my name of the contract my lawyer said he will take it further. You guys should not be scamming people telling them it's the best in the state and our house is a mess MY HOUSE IS VERY CLEAN AND NEVER HAD COMPLAINTS . I WANT THIS RETURNED AND MONEY BACK. DO NOT EVER BUY THIS KIND OF UNIT AGAIN. PEOPLE THIS WILL GIVE ME BAD CREDIT WHICH IS NOT FAIR TO ME AND THREATENING ME IS A CAUSE FOR THE LAW TO GET INVLOVED.

Re