Tripsta.com / no service at all, no reply and I paid already

If possible, I would not even give one single star!! I booked a flight from Copenhagen to Dusseldorf on 06/JULY/2016. On 20th Nov Tripsta sent me an email saying that the schedule had changed and asked me to reply to see how to arrange. I did send an email, no reply. Then I called the service center, they informed me impossible to get an refund, fine, but "what should I do?" I asked the center. They insisted me to send an email again. AND I DID AGAIN! Until now, 2 weeks from "the schedule change" email, I still have no idea about my revised flight!! Is it confirmed or what? POOR POOR service. My reservation: [protected].

Re
Dec 2, 2015

Comments

21st of Mar, 2016

I booked a flight they took my money, the airline would not accept the
    booking, so they canceled my flight, refused to tell me by email, i found out by phone, they then refused to refund the money, for 10 - 15 days, and also to this day Ihave nothing from them apart from an email confirming my flight !
    Based in Romania and obviously a bunch of thieves !

• Ol
      28th of May, 2016

I booked international flight with tripsta. I was supposed to have a layover in London. When I was flying before, I never had to check out and check in a transit city, even through I was flying with different airlines. Tripsta didn't bother to inform me that I will have to go through customs in London. There was no information given during booking process.When I found it at the airport and tried to call their –°anadian branch, the number turned out to be invalid. I couldn't log in to their website, they would simply write that there is a mistake. So there is no way to contact them. I had to miss the flight that was taking me home. Now I'm stuck in Calgary and have to buy a new ticket after losing 930 dollars. I sent them 3 e-mails and haven't heard back. I wish I had looked at the reviews before and would know that it is a very shady, irresponsible website that doesn't provide any customer service.

• La
      10th of Jun, 2018

I would not even give one star for tripsta service.. I booked a flight from tel aviv to Tenerife south on 30/June/2018. On 07/June/2018 i sent an email to airline company (not tripsta) to find out some details about me flight, they saying me back that the flight was cancelled, all this time nothing from tripsta (any update for the cancellation). I did send an email, no reply. Then I called the service center again no replay...now I got no alternative flight and not refund to my money.. Reservation number: F99083999