TRG Customer Solutions / Verizon Sales / great company/great commission

1 14000 commerce pkway mt laurel,njmt laurel, New Jersey, United States Review updated:

Trg is a great company to work for.. Offers great commission.. The key to success is you have to work... I have worked here a year and I could not go to another company and make the money I make here. But remember you can never make everyone happy.

Comments

• Ha
      15th of May, 2009

GREAT MONEY!!!

15th of Oct, 2009

Hmmmmm that's funny that you say that, TRG employee!
    You fit right in with the liars and TRG affiliates. I would like to know how people like you and most of the TRG staff sleep at night? It's sure going to be a Merry Christmas for half of my coworkers that they forced out and then the other half waiting who are waiting for their turn to be forced to resign.

• Lo
      21st of May, 2010

trg do pay handsome money but not as good as some of their competitors are giving. we are living in the third world so if we get like above 50k we are happy but look at the earnings that we make for the company if in US u give that kind of business to the company and they pay u this what here our employers are paying. employee can sue his employer for it

• Lo
      21st of May, 2010

ovex pays better then trg