Travelocity / hotel reservation at travelocity was a mistake!
Using Travelocity to book hotel reservations in Hawai'I was a mistake. When we needed an extra day on our package, the hotel confirmed the reservation but told me only Travelocity could book it. When I called Travelocity, they couldn't find the reservation and told me they couldn't book it. When I complained using their "Guarantee" service, I received an automated email message referring me back to the same phone number I had just called earlier. The best part is, I waited until arriving at the hotel and extended the stay on my own. I learned my room cost $25 a night LESS than the Travelocity "special" rate. i.e., it cost me $175 more to use Travelocity.
Needless to say I won't book through them again.
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - ochio rios, jamaica beaches resort
- Travelocity - days inn by wyndham hinckley, hinckley
- Travelocity - refund, exchange or discount of missed flight
- Travelocity - car rental in cabo with thrifty at sjd san jose del cabo
- Travelocity - car rental