Travelocity / Scam

For months I was planning my honeymoon vacation with my husband and so we planned a 6 night vacation to Hawaii. It was going to be our first time traveling to Hawaii so we were very excited. Until a week before us leaving my Dad passed away and with all my everything I needed to be at the funeral so we called Travelocity and asked if we could change our travel date for one day and they said no.

We told them that there is no way we could fly and all they said they can do is give us an $800 refund. It was my Husband that made the first call so I decided to try and call again, I began to cry and explained the situation and then he said we can change the date for a $900 dollar fee and a $150 dollar fee just for them to change the travel date. So we had no choice but to agree. On the trip when we got to the Hotel the peopel at the front desk told us we were supposed to arrive yesterday and that they never received any kind of fax from Travolocity letting them know we're staying for one extra night. Then we had to call Travolocity again so we were on hold for maybe a half hour or more... all these people say is "sorry for the inconvenience" but they don't do anything to help you out!!! We called a number of times and once my full charged cell phone battery died on me while I was on hold with them! The Hotel had to put us into 3 different rooms because of them! To this day I don't know exactly what happened if they notified them or not, the hotel did let us stay an extra night so I'm guessing they did but I'm never booking through them ever again! This was just plain ridiculous!

Travelocity Logo Travelocity