[Resolved] Travelgeniocharged higher on credit card, unethical behaviour, lack of information

TRAVELGENIO IS A SHAM COMPANY.

It does not even deserve 1 star. It should get negative stars. Seeing other people's post about travelgenio just confirms I am not alone in this sham business.

I searched my flight on skyscanner and they led me to book on travelgenio for the flight timings I wanted. When I went to the webpage, there was NO information on luggage weight, seat selection etc. On top of that, I was charged a higher price from what was supposed to be the "final price" and only realised it when the bill came. Such FRAUDS and it is really audacious. Trying to call their call center, my line was persistently cut off and I had to call multiple times to reach the operator. After reaching the person, I was told they had NO POWER to assist such services and was asked to email instead. Why have a hotline when it is useless? Was also informed I had to pay for their service if they assisted me? WHY? When the fault is with how travelgenio operates and scams people their money. The price listed on the website I was suppose to pay is different from what was charged to my card! I was charged a much higher price!!

In addition, after emailing travelgenio to ask about so many inquiries about the flight, they only replied ONE question and said "the discount is based on what card you use to pay". Firstly, I don't even know about the "discount". Secondly, I don't even know what card I am suppose to pay for the "discount". Thirdly, the "discounted" price is what was advertised on skyscanner website and the "final" price I was supposed to pay on travelgenio website. They conveniently ignored the other questions posed eg, baggage weight etc.

Travelgenio has very bad service and replies and they pretend to "solve" problems when reviews are brought to forums when they cannot be bothered to solve it in private email. It seems like many buyers are frustrated with their services. This company should be blacklisted and reported to the authorities.

BEWARE AND STAY AWAY FROM TRAVELGENIO.

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Jun 20, 2018

Hi Jonathan, of course we can help you with your booking doubts and services. Please send us a mail to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com with all your doubts and we will answer you asap. Regards

Jo