Traveler HelpDesk / you charged me twice for tickets.
On November 26, 2018, I unknowingly booked tickets through your agency because you misrepresented your company as Asiana Airlines when I inquired. I made our reservations for one-way flights to Incheon South Korea so that our family could report for my husband's duty with Air Force.
You charged me twice for this transaction. When I called to have you cancel our reservations for such reckless abuse of power, you flat out declined and you still have yet to credit my card for having charged my family twice.
As well, I authorized you to charge my card 4396.00 and you charged my card 4397.00, one more dollar than permitted, which is fraud.
I have disputed this with my bank, USAA, which is investigating your shady practices and highly unethical business behavior.
Do not use this company!!! EVER.
More Traveler HelpDesk Complaints & Reviews
- Travel Help Desk - Incompetence and scam 
- Traveler Help Desk - Scam
- Traveler Help Desk - travel help desk
- Travel Help Desk - Booking mistake, overcharge, and lack of accountability 
- Traveler Help Desk - Domestic Airline Ticket
- Traveler HelpDesk - flight booking
- Traveler HelpDesk - my flight
- Traveler HelpDesk - unfair practices
- Traveler HelpDesk - they can't order your ticket
- Traveler HelpDesk - airline ticket