[Resolved] TracFone Wireless / scam fam doll simple mobile tracfone scam

On booting my device prompt me to enter my gmail info which does nothing !! the device is draining my data minutes and I have been unable to make calls I cn receive them but the hone app and all the other apps are not shown as the device fails to properly boot !! any assistance ?? I can be reached by email as my hone is pretty much dead !! this occurred last weekend and I require the use of my telephoning device for work purposes !! I purchased the device at a local Family Dollar store as it was advertised falsely to be able to function with a T-Mobile plan !! I realized it was just a minutes phone and I could not connect it to any other available carrier as the device is locked until I pay blood munny for a year !! I should have guessed the scam while being rushed out of the local store with ALLPHONE SALES ARE FINAL being shouted at me like I came to ask for merchandise handouts !!

• Resolution statement

• TracFone Wireless Customer Care's Response, Sep 10, 2018

This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. We apologize for the trouble and inconvenience that you've encountered with our service. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have! We would love to address any concerns you may have. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Je
Aug 08, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      Aug 08, 2018

trac fone does not take T-Mobile or other carrier plans and or prepaid cards
    if you want to use T-Mobile or another network than trac fone you will need to buy one of there phones ( non trac fone)
    the issue could be your trying to use a non trac fone card or plan